Military Security Clearance Representation From New Jersey Lawyers
Many members of the military, at all levels, must obtain and keep a valid security clearance to execute their duties. Holding the proper clearance is crucial to the service member’s career because it provides opportunities for advancement in the military and opens doors to civilian employment after his or her duty is complete.
The Cody Law Firm in Hammonton, New Jersey, provides security clearance representation to servicemen and women in New Jersey, across the United States and worldwide. We also provide such representation to anyone within the Department of Defense (DOD). Whether you are applying for security clearance for the first time or are threatened with the suspension or revocation of your existing clearance, our lawyers can help.
Call 609-379-3558 or toll free 800-596-4690 to speak with an attorney at The Cody Law Firm. The firm’s attorneys can travel anywhere necessary — including the New Jersey National Guard Base, the Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst or the U.S. Coast Guard Training Center Cape May — to meet with you and handle your case.
Handling The Full Spectrum Of Security Clearance Issues In The Military And DOD
The Cody Law Firm represents clients at all stages of the security clearance process, including:
- Applying for clearance by filling out the Standard Form 86 (SF86): Questionnaire for National Security Positions
- Addressing potential issues that could lead to disqualification, including everything from criminal history to high credit card debt to marriage to a foreign national
- Preparing for a formal interview with an investigator
- Advising clients what to expect during a polygraph examination
- Responding to a Statement of Reasons (SOR) or Letter of Intent (LOI)
- Filing security clearance appeals if your application is denied or your existing clearance is suspended or revoked
A Former JAG Officer On Your Side
Attorney Douglas Cody leads the firm’s military law practice. His experience as a Judge Advocate General’s Corps (JAG) officer is invaluable to the firm’s clients, because he knows the military from the inside. The principles of integrity, devotion and hard work that are part of military service are also part of the firm’s commitment to clients. We will do all we can to help you obtain and maintain the security clearance you need to be successful in your career.
Contact A Lawyer For Representation For Security Clearance Investigations In New Jersey
To learn more about military security clearance representation, please contact The Cody Law Firm for a free consultation. Call 609-379-3558 or toll free 800-596-4690. Located in Hammonton, New Jersey, we represent clients across the nation and overseas.