U.S. Military Lawyers Based In New Jersey
Army | Navy | Marines | Air Force | Coast Guard
The Cody Law Firm defends members of all branches of the U.S. armed services who have been charged at courts-martial with offenses under the Uniform Code of Military Justice. Our attorneys also represent service members facing administrative discipline and separation proceedings. From our office in Hammonton, New Jersey, we will travel worldwide to defend military service members.
Our military justice lawyers handle a broad range of issues:
- We defend U.S. military service members in courts-martial proceedings and appeals.
- If you are under investigation for drug offenses, it is in your best interest to seek experienced military justice counsel.
- We defend service members accused of improper sexual conduct.
- Our lawyers represent service members facing involuntary discharge for misconduct or poor performance.
- Any service member who has reason to believe he or she may be investigated by the Office of the Inspector General needs legal counsel.
- Our lawyers can help you correct mistakes or injustices in your military records or discharge.
- We defend service members facing nonjudicial punishment actions for minor violations of the Uniform Code of Military Justice.
- We help service members obtain and keep security clearances.
U.S. military law attorney Douglas L. Cody is a former Judge Advocate General’s Corps (JAG) officer who has handled the full range of military cases. He has achieved extraordinary results for his clients in New Jersey, California and Texas and throughout the United States in this specialized area of the law.
The firm is rooted in the same values as members of the armed services: integrity, devotion and hard work. As civilian attorneys practicing in military courts, they are fiercely independent advocates who will compel commanders and military judges to honor the rights of service members.
Contact An Attorney For Your Military Justice Needs
If you are facing a court-martial or other legal action, it is crucial to seek aggressive representation from an accomplished military justice advocate. Contact The Cody Law Firm in New Jersey for a free initial consultation. Call 609-379-3558 or toll free 800-596-4690.