New Jersey Real Estate Lawyer
No matter what real estate issue you are involved with, the New Jersey lawyers at The Cody Law Firm have the experience and skill to assist you. From contract review and document preparation to negotiation and litigation, we have helped numerous clients achieve their real estate goals.
Experienced Guidance Through All Real Estate Matters
We have an extensive understanding of the real estate laws in New Jersey. Our team will help you with any matter that arises, including those involving:
- Listing agreements
- Use and occupancy agreements
- Attorney contract review
- Contract preparation
- Deed preparation and filing
- Lease with an option to buy
- Representation at real estate closings
- Review under the New Home Warranty and Builder’s Registration Act
- Review under the New Residential Construction Off-Site Conditions Disclosure Act
- Negotiation and preparation of the contract for new construction
Consult Our Team For Real Estate Advocacy
Based in Hammonton, our New Jersey real estate attorneys serve real estate clients throughout the state. If you are pursuing any type of real estate transaction, contact us to learn how to make the process go as smoothly as possible.