- On behalf of a private company, prepared and negotiated a commercial lease of the Salem Terminal Facilities with the South Jersey Port Corporation.
- Represented employee in class action lawsuit under the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938 and New Jersey Wage and Hour Law.
- Successfully represented a New Jersey corporation in its challenge of the award of a municipal demolition project under the Local Public Contract Law of the State of New Jersey.
- Effectively represented a New Jersey plaintiff in lawsuit alleging common law and consumer fraud in a dispute over the sale and transfer of real property.
- Achieved dismissal of all charges on behalf of New Jersey local elected officials wrongfully accused of bribery by political opponents.
- Profitably advocated the interests of a beneficiary in a dispute with the trust division of a national bank over the management of real property and handling of environmental hazards.
- Negotiated a particularly favorable settlement on behalf of a New Jersey trucking corporation sued by a national banking institution for liability upon the commercial loan of a predecessor company.